West Hempstead Shuls Little League
A joint program of the Young Israel of West Hempstead, Congregation Anshei Shalom, Eitz Chayim of Dogwood Park, Bais Torah U'Tefilah and Young Israel of Oceanside
E-mail : David Zurndorfer, Commissioner
E-mail : Ariel Cohen, President
SPRING 2021 SEASON
Registration for the 2021 season is now closed. The league has already started. Please check the sidebar for your child's specific schdedule and fields. Field location addresses and maps are on the sidebar on top.
West Hempstead Shuls Little League (WHSLL) COVID-19 Rules and Regulations*
- All participants must fill out the COVID-19 Health Screening and Contract Tracing Form before arriving at the field on Sunday. This includes players and coaches.
- The following participants are not permitted to come to games or practices, under any circumstances:
1) Anyone exhibiting COVID symptoms (fever, runny nose, sore throat, unexplained cough, loss of taste/smell, vomiting, diarrhea)
2) Anyone with a pending COVID test due to COVID symptoms
3) All members of the same household as someone with a pending COVID test due to COVID symptoms
- Each player must have his/her own glove and helmet. Bats may be shared but must be wiped down with a disinfectant between use.
- With the exception of pitchers, all players must wear masks while on the sideline/dugout or in the field. Coaches must wear masks at all times. Masks must cover both the nose and the mouth of each participant.
- Participants are allowed to take mask breaks as long as they are more than six feet apart from anyone else.
- When a team is at-bat, the players on that team must sit or stand in a socially distant manner (at least six feet apart), unless they are part of the same household.
- There are at most two spectators allowed per participant. Per CDC Guidelines, all spectators must wear a mask unless they are fully vaccinated. Fully vaccinated is defined as two or more weeks after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
* Rules in effect as of May 3, 2021. Rules are subject to change based on WHUFSD and NYS regulations.
Little League Flyer 2021
- Kindergarten Boys and Girls
- 1st and 2nd Grade Boys and Girls
- 3rd and 4th Grade Boys
- 5th to 7th Grade Boys
For all game Day weather or field related changes/Updates - please click on the link to the 2021 League Blog. So if the weather is iffy, updates would be posted in the 2021 League Blog.
You are visitor number:
For more information, please contact:
E-mail : Ariel Cohen